We build and strengthen connections between U.S. and Cuban partners.
The Network provides an organized structure through which entities of the Presbyterian Church (USA) which have mission relations with the Presbyterian- Reformed Church in Cuba (IPRC) may join together to:
- Collaborate and cooperate in their activities and seek to avoid duplication of effort.
- Facilitate communication among PC(USA) partners and with partners in the IPRC.
- Facilitate the participation of PC(USA) partners in the community of mission practice with the IPRC and the World Mission Division of the PC(USA).
- Provide a central source of resources and information related to Cuba partnership.
- Establish a Ministry of Pastoral Solidarity through which PC(USA) partners may become aware of the joys and concerns of partners in the IPRC and uphold them in prayer.
- Provide information and support to PC(USA) partners to assist them in advocacy for change in U.S. policy toward Cuba and normalization of U.S. Cuba relations.
The Cuba Partners Network participates at General Assembly to continue its advocacy for doing life together with our brothers and sisters in the Cuban church, through ministry partnerships with the Presbyterian-Reformed Church in Cuba, and to encourage thoughtful consideration and reflection upon recommendations presented by the Advisory Committee on Social Witness Policy.